Rising star Christi Fider releases hugot track ‘Heto Na Naman’

Christi Fider is making noise this year as she received her Most Promising Female Artist trophy from PMPC Star Awards for Music.

She said, “It was very unexpected. I don’t have any idea about it at first. I’m super grateful for the award. Thankful din for PMPC for the award kasi binibigyan nila ng chance yung mga new talent/artist like me.”

After winning the award, Christi released new track “Heto Na Naman” composed by Pinoy hitmaker Joven Tan. This new hugot song is about giving love endless chances.

“Even if mag-give up na tayo sa love, once may ma-meet tayong person na we feel like there’s a chance na he/she might be the right one, we will still give it a chance kahit alam natin na we might get hurt again,” she explained.

Perfect for the weather, Christi’s new song earned positive reviews from music lovers. The song naturally finds its way to connect to listeners with its sad lyrics.

The Bubble Gum Pop Princess shared, “When I heard the intro palang sobrang nagulat ako kasi very different from my personality. My first single Teka, Teka, Teka is very light and bubbly kasi then this one Heto Na Naman is the opposite. Since I’m still in the stage of trying out different genres of course na-excite ako to record this one.”

Promoting her song now, she added, “Since I’m a NBSB (no boyfriend since birth), people may think na never akong nagka-problem when it comes to love life. Actually it’s the other way around. Kaya when I heard this song, I can still relate kasi even though I haven’t really found the right person to love I’m still willing to try to meet people until mahanap ko ‘yung right person for me.”

“Heto Na Naman,” Christi Fider’s newest song and distributed by Ivory Music, is now out on Spotify and other digital music platforms.

The post Rising star Christi Fider releases hugot track ‘Heto Na Naman’ appeared first on PSR.ph.



Rising star Christi Fider releases hugot track ‘Heto Na Naman’
Source: Happy Pinas News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post