Kapamilya actress Chie Filomeno launched as 2022 GSM calendar girl

“To be a part of the Ginebra San Miguel family is such a big fulfillment for me. This is a dream come true. I am really happy and grateful to be a part of the brand’s legacy,” said the newest GSM calendar girl, Chie Filomeno.

With 3.1 million followers on Instagram, Chie received positive reactions, praising her body, saying she’s perfect for the six layouts.

The 2022 Ginebra San Miguel calendar captures the 24-year-old actress’ many interests and hobbies in six (6) layouts – as a health and fitness enthusiast, a race car driver, a roller skater, a fashion trendsetter, a surfer, and a beach lover. 

This edition of the Ginebra San Miguel calendar also features a QR code that consumers can scan using their smartphones to see Chie Filomeno’s calendars come to life, showing behind-the-scenes videos of her calendar girl photoshoots and a special message to her fans and followers.

For the newest GSM face, being a Ginebra San Miguel calendar girl is more than just being sexy and having a pretty face.

“It is definitely beyond that. It is about being strong. It is about feeling and looking good, not just on the outside, but also on the inside. I know I am more than just a pretty face. I am more than my mistakes. I know I still have a lot to prove, not to other people, but to myself. My competition is myself and not anyone else,” the young actress ended.

GSMI is the producer of the world’s largest-selling gin Ginebra San Miguel. Other quality GSMI products include GSM Blue Light Gin, GSM Blue Flavors Mojito, Gin Pomelo and Margarita, GSM Premium Gin, Antonov Vodka, Añejo Gold Rum, Vino Kulafu, and Primera Light Brandy. 

For more details, like the Ginebra San Miguel official Facebook page www.facebook.com/BarangayGinebra or log on to www.ginebra.com.ph.

The post Kapamilya actress Chie Filomeno launched as 2022 GSM calendar girl appeared first on PSR.ph.



Kapamilya actress Chie Filomeno launched as 2022 GSM calendar girl
Source: Happy Pinas News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post