Bianca Umali is looking for talented artists

Bianca Umali has launched an exciting contest on her YouTube channel.

According to Bianca, the contest is all about finding talented artists to create artwork for her YouTube channel.

She said, “I am personally asking for your artwork to be my YouTube channel art, on my YouTube channel, simply B.”

Bianca disclosed that she wants the world to see the talent of her supporters.

“I have been receiving lots of fan art from all of you which is why I thought of putting this contest up to show the world how talented my ever-so-supporting fans are.”

The Kapuso star said that the contest is open to everyone and revealed its mechanics.

“1. This contest is open to everyone.
2. All entries digital, hand-drawn, or any art form must follow the dimensions of a YouTube channel art.
3. Three, email us at admin@trandscendstudios.asia with your name, account name, words about your artwork, and of course, your artwork.

Bianca revealed that she is excited to see her fans’ art and will announce the top ten entries soon.

She said, “I am so excited to see all of your entries. I will be choosing my top ten favorites and I will be announcing the winner on my next video.

The deadline for submission of Bianca’s Channel Art Contest is February 9.

*****

On February 8, music lovers and fans of Sparkle’s talented artists can now listen to the fun new theme song of Sparkle.

Sparkle’s theme song called “Let It Spark” is produced as part of GMA Artist Center’s new look and name this 2022.

“Let It Spark” is performed by Kapuso singers Psalms David, XOXO, and Thea Astley.

Psalms who is one of the voices behind “Let It Spark” said that it’s a blessing for him to be part of this song.

“I feel blessed and honored to be singing the official theme song of Sparkle because this is a huge chapter for GMA Artist Center,” he shared. “Being part of it is like being part of something that marks a new era.”

Listen to the fun new song of Sparkle called “Let It Spark” on February 8 on different digital platforms.

The post Bianca Umali is looking for talented artists appeared first on PSR.ph.



Bianca Umali is looking for talented artists
Source: Happy Pinas News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post