vivo V25e Unboxing, Hands-on, and FPS Gaming Tests

This is my unboxing video of the vivo V25e, a smartphone that features a color-changing back design, 90Hz display, Helio G99 processor, 64MP camera, and 44W fast charging.

It comes with a FREE transparent phone case with a protective flap for the USB Type-C port, wired earphones, and 3.5mm audio jack to USB Type-C adaptor. I have the Sunrise Gold color variant but it’s also available in Diamond Black.

 

 

Aside from the unboxing, I also tested the gaming performance of the vivo V25e. I played Mobile Legends, Call of Duty Mobile, and Genshin Impact.

While playing, I used GameBench to measure the average framerate of the game. Higher framerates and stability means smoother gaming experience.

A full review of the vivo V25e will be published on www.pinoytechnoguide.com soon.

The post vivo V25e Unboxing, Hands-on, and FPS Gaming Tests appeared first on Pinoy Techno Guide.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post