vivo V25 Review: Night Portrait Master with Style!

Here’s my full review of the vivo V25 smartphone in video format:

 

The vivo V25 is a premium midrange smartphone with a color-changing design that boasts “Night Portrait Master” photography. In my full review, I took several portrait shots in low-light and well-lit situations to test this claim. I also tested its 50 Megapixel selfie camera.

In terms of performance, I measured its average framerate using GameBench while playing popular games including Mobile Legends, Call of Duty, and Genshin Impact. I also took a speedtest using 5G mobile data and observed the charging speed of its 44W bundled fast charger.

Share your thoughts and comments in the comments section below.

The post vivo V25 Review: Night Portrait Master with Style! appeared first on Pinoy Techno Guide.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post