Marinella Moran returns to Manila, announces movie comeback

‘90s sexy-actress Marinella Moran is back! The official announcement happened on February 18 at Pandan Asian Cafe in Quezon City. 

Present during the presscon were Marinella and her manager Lito De Guzman. “I am grateful sa support ng media kay Marinella. She is back. We’re producing films. Kakaibang Marinella ang mapapanood niyo,” the manager told PSR.

The sexy star thanked her manager, “Mother Lito is a family. He’s always here for me. I am ready. Let’s do it.” Moran added, “Mayroong comedy and drama kaming ipro-produce. I’m so excited. It feels good when you surround yourself sa tamang tao.”

When asked about her preparations, Moran answered, “We’re planning na sumailalim ako sa acting workshop just to bring back the flame inside. Matagal na ring hindi nakaarte sa camera kaya mahalaga ang acting workshop.”

The actress and producer continued, “Dapat ang physical appearance, maganda rin. I am confident with my body. I love my body. Exercise is key. I try to avoid unhealthy food.”

More than her comeback, Moran highlighted her purpose and intention to help the movie workers. For her, it is about giving them jobs and paying tribute to the Philippine cinema.

“Is it about the people. I believe we have a story to tell na dapat mapanood ng tao. And coming back here feels home. I am just so grateful,” she ended.

Marinella Moran is known for “Sa Paraiso ni Efren,” “Dugo ng Birhen,” “El Kapitan,” and “Sa Iyong Mga Haplos.”

She’s also a successful businesswoman and mother.

The post Marinella Moran returns to Manila, announces movie comeback appeared first on PSR.ph.



Marinella Moran returns to Manila, announces movie comeback
Source: Happy Pinas News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post