Vidal starts vlogging via ‘Sheree On Top TV’

Sexy actress Sheree Vidal is now reintroducing her YouTube channel ‘Sheree On Top TV.’ She said, “I wanna share my stories, my real self to my supportive subscribers.”

With 11,000 subscribers, Sheree wants to create contents for people who want to see her fitness journey, art, and interview with different artists.

YouTube link: https://youtu.be/1lPDcwORN3o https://youtu.be/1l

“If given a chance, gusto ko rin na mag-interview sa vlog ko ng politicians. Para makita ko ‘yung side nila,” shared Sheree in an interview.

Before her channel’s rebranding, it featured artists and random videos. “Before kasi puro kagagahan lang ako. I wanna go deeper now.”

The multi-talented sexy star is also into painting. Some of her works were featured abroad and displayed here in Manila.

“I paint kung anong laman ng puso ko. That’s why I don’t paint talaga kapag bad day. I put my heart, soul, and energy. Positive energy kasi is nakakahawa. So magaan ‘yung pakiramdam nung mga bumibili ng paintings dahil nga positive energy ‘yung inilagay ko.”

Signed with Viva, Sheree also reveals her upcoming projects. She thanked Boss Vic del Rosario for giving her projects.

For more details, subscribe to Sheree’s YouTube channel.

The post Vidal starts vlogging via ‘Sheree On Top TV’ appeared first on PSR.ph.



Vidal starts vlogging via ‘Sheree On Top TV’
Source: Happy Pinas News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post