Philippines’ Sweetheart Jhassy Busran ready for 2022 acting gigs

Her ultimate dream is to become a lead actress. “I like portraying challenging roles,” Jhassy Busran said during her intimate presscon at Limbaga 77.

Sylvia Sanchez, Kathryn Bernardo, and Sarah Geronimo are her top favorite actresses.

Jhassy at very young age received her first ever acting award from International Film Festival Manhattan Autumn 2021 for her special role in Gabby Ramos film.

“Unexpected po. I thought po nagbibiro lang sila. Really an honor to receive this award. I promise na mas gagalingan ko pa po next year,” Jhassy expressed.

Jhassy wishes to star in seryes and movies with her idols next year. She believes she has a lot more to offer as an actress.

“I know that I always do my best in everything. I can promise them na di ko sila bibiguin at kaya ko. I am a strong willed person and I am confident with my talents.”

Currently, the young miss born under the astrological sign of Virgo is in her 9th grade at the Mission Christian School, with the King’s Language, English as her favorite school subject. On the side, she is a varsity player of their table tennis team. 

Jhassy is most modest about some of her scholastic achievements: “I graduated salutatorian with 7 awards. With the guidance of my parents, teachers and God definitely, I am a consistent honor student since kinder. I also played Table tennis in BULPRISA before and won a silver medal. I’ve became title holder of Bb Kalinisan twice and Ms. Intramurals 2019.” 

In the movie “Caught In the Act” she is: “I am Daisy Sison, the best friend of Elaine Cruz which Andi Abaya portrays. My character in the movie is a nerd but not the typical one. She has a social life. She has great friends. She prioritizes her studies pero di niya kinakalimutan maging masaya.” 

Her preparations for the role, she shared, “When I have a new role to portray I just always think that I have to wear the shoes, the feelings and thoughts of my character. And Daisy and I are somewhat similar. I am also I am also prioritizing my studies but at the same time, I balance it with quality time with my family and friends.

“My experience in being part of ‘Caught In the Act, I would never forget. I made a lot of fun and good memories with my co-actors. They were guiding me all throughout the shoot. I also discovered that I can focus pala ng matagal.”

The post Philippines’ Sweetheart Jhassy Busran ready for 2022 acting gigs appeared first on PSR.ph.



Philippines’ Sweetheart Jhassy Busran ready for 2022 acting gigs
Source: Happy Pinas News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post